New Thought is seeking an experienced Digital Media Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Digital Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive digital media strategies for our clients. You’ll work closely with our marketing team to identify target audiences, create engaging ad content, and optimize campaigns across various digital channels.
- Develop cross-platform ad strategies with various owned channels
- Monitor online reputation and track metrics to measure the effectiveness of digital media campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in digital media and incorporate them into our wider brand strategies
- Guide detailed SEO & SEM campaign strategies
- Manage detailed audience segmentation and marketing automation funnels via integrated eCRM platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Experience with marketing automation software such as Marketo or Hubspot
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
This is a full-time position with on-site availability required. However, New Thought provides the opportunity to work remotely on a case-by-case basis. In addition to a competitive starting salary, New Thought offers the following benefits:
Join our team and take your digital media management career to the next level!